Tuesday 27 September 2011

Back to the doctor


Another week, another session with Dr. R the chiropractor.

My back eased up after the last visit but then progressively got worse, so another session was in order. I’m still not sure why this chap seems to feel the need to have his fingers in my mouth to reset my jaw, but it seems to help.

As for the ribs only time is going to sort that out. I’m still feeling like I’m being stabbed every time I sneeze or laugh, but it seems the floating rib cartilage has been damaged and the alignment is still wonky where two others meet the vertebrae. I was pushed, prodded and cracked and came away feeling a little better.

I booked in again for a session next week. Tuesday to Thursday will be a heavy conference, so I suspect I’ll need a tune up.

No comments: