Tuesday 20 September 2011

Another visit


Went to see a recommended chiropractor today – the ribs and back have been killing me and ibuprofen will only do so much.

Dr R came highly recommended but I’m a bit skeptical about chiropractors. However there was little choice; if I had my druthers I’d be in for an x-ray as soon as, but my health insurance doesn’t kick in until October so that would set me back a four figure sum. It’s nothing really – I’ve had rib damage before and there’s nothing you can do but grin and bear it – but any port in a storm.

I was rather impressed with the session. Dr R may look frail, but he managed to pick me up like a ragdoll and do several cracks which felt bad at the time, but have led to a noticeable improvement. We shall see how this develops.

No comments: