Monday 8 August 2011

Bored beyond belief


Bonus points if you can guess what film the picture comes from.

Today was a challenge. M went off to work as normal and I mooched around online, spotting stories and fighting the urge to write a news list. Barring public holidays and one day off I’ve followed the same routine all year – wake up, log on, scan emails, get out of bed and make the tea. After a scan of the headlines the first news list gets noted. Then I'd either crack on from home or download enough information to write something on the BART trip to the office.

By 10:30am I was quite frankly bored, and actually got as far as writing an email to N offering to do a blog piece if he was short-handed. I stopped short of sending it thank goodness, but it was a close run thing.

In the end I scrubbed the floor for two hours. It needed it and the whole house could do with a clean if truth be told. I’ve still ended the day with aching fingers, but knees and back too :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

L.A. Story. One of my favourites.